st: Exponentiating bootstrapped coefficients?

From   "Polis, Chelsea B." <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Exponentiating bootstrapped coefficients?
Date   Tue, 2 Sep 2008 19:36:30 -0400

I am doing a logistic regression (xi: logistic hc i.agecat i.educ i.sexpcat currrltn).  When I tried to bootstrap the data (bs "xi: logistic hc i.agecat i.educ i.sexpcat currrltn" _b, reps(2000) dots), the coefficients are not exponentiated.

I tried typing "eform" after the comma (and tried using both logit and logistic as the main command) but STATA says "option eform not allowed" (even though eform does show up in the help file).  I am using STATA/SE 10.1 for Windows, on a computer running Vista, if that matters.  Can anybody tell me what I am missing here?  I know I could exponentiate everything by hand, but I can't imagine that people do this each time they bootstrap.

Many thanks!