st: statalist problems

From   Jeph Herrin <>
Subject   st: statalist problems
Date   Fri, 29 Aug 2008 13:38:29 -0400

Is it just me, or has statalist become a bit more
erratic in delivery of late? Over the last say two
months I find that (compared with the archive) I
lose approximately 1/3 of the posts. This is consistent
with about 1/3 of my own posts never showing up on
the list.

It may be that my email service (Earthlink) is trapping
them, but before I try to take on them, I thought I'd
see if others had the same experience.