Re: RE: st: Seeking recs: Good Stata-focused time series book

From   "Dan Weitzenfeld" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: RE: st: Seeking recs: Good Stata-focused time series book
Date   Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:52:45 -0700

Oooh, that is exactly the type of book I am looking for.  What kind of
a delay are we looking at here, Bob?  1-2 weeks? =)