Re: RE: st: Seeking recs: Good Stata-focused time series book

From   Robert A Yaffee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: RE: st: Seeking recs: Good Stata-focused time series book
Date   Thu, 21 Aug 2008 10:57:48 -0400

Scott,
       There will be at least some delay in the appearance of the book.
I had to finish some work I was doing for people at the Centers for
Diseas Control and then we got an NSF grant to do some other research.
   As for the NSF grant, we were notified only a short time ago.   The preparation
to launch that research sidetracked me for the past two months.  I've returned to the book
preparation now. But there has been an unavoidable delay.
        Regards,
             Bob Yaffee

Robert A. Yaffee, Ph.D.
Research Professor