st: Seeking recs: Good Stata-focused time series book

From   "Dan Weitzenfeld" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Seeking recs: Good Stata-focused time series book
Date   Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:25:49 -0700

Hi Folks,
I'm considering building my Time-Series Analysis skills by teaching
myself.  I will probably use a Time Series course I found on MIT's
Open Course Ware to help guide and structure my course.
I'm wondering, however, if there is a Stata-focused book on
Time-Series - something like a "Using Stata for Time Series" - that I
could use in tandem.  I've combed the Stata Bookstore, and I've found
books with a few relevant chapters (e.g., "Using Stata for Principles
of Econometrics"), but I'm wondering if there's something with more
bang for the buck.
Thanks in advance,
Dan