RE: st: RE: dominance test for concentration curve

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: RE: dominance test for concentration curve
Date   Fri, 15 Aug 2008 18:26:08 +0100

Thanks for that information.

Sergiy Radyakin

In all probability the command in question is this one:

It was already mentioned in the list earlier:

The description of syntax and examples can be found e.g. here:

On 8/15/08, Nick Cox <> wrote:

> -findit- finds no Stata command called -dominance-. I don't think
> further advice is possible without information on where to find the
> code.
> The FAQ advises that you say where user-written commands you are using
> come from.

Vincenzo Carrieri