Re: st: RE: RE: dominance testing

To   [email protected], <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: dominance testing
Date   Mon, 09 Jun 2008 09:17:33 -0400

At 08:57 AM 6/9/2008, Shehzad Ali wrote:
Thanks, Nick. This is indeed written by World Bank folks and sadly the help
file is not available. I will try to contact the authors.

Cheers,

Shehzad
If you are talking about this program,

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTPAH/Resources/Publications/459843-1195594469249/dominance.ado

the help file is basically included in the comments in the program. They may not answer your questions, but perhaps the works cited would.

Personally, whenever I review a paper where the author has written their own Stata routine, I encourage them to tidy it up and submit to SSC. I think your work will have a lot more impact if you make it easy for others to do the same things you are. Alas, this advice is not always taken. I think not wanting to write a help file, or not wanting to provide support, may be the biggest factors.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]
WWW: http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam