Re: st: RE: RE: dominance testing

From   Richard Williams <>
To, <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: dominance testing
Date   Mon, 09 Jun 2008 09:17:33 -0400

At 08:57 AM 6/9/2008, Shehzad Ali wrote:
Thanks, Nick. This is indeed written by World Bank folks and sadly the help
file is not available. I will try to contact the authors.

If you are talking about this program,

the help file is basically included in the comments in the program. They may not answer your questions, but perhaps the works cited would.

Personally, whenever I review a paper where the author has written their own Stata routine, I encourage them to tidy it up and submit to SSC. I think your work will have a lot more impact if you make it easy for others to do the same things you are. Alas, this advice is not always taken. I think not wanting to write a help file, or not wanting to provide support, may be the biggest factors.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu

* For searches and help try: