st: RE: dominance test for concentration curve

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: dominance test for concentration curve
Date   Fri, 15 Aug 2008 16:39:23 +0100

-findit- finds no Stata command called -dominance-. I don't think
further advice is possible without information on where to find the

The FAQ advises that you say where user-written commands you are using
come from.

Vincenzo Carrieri

I drew on stata a concentration curve for hospitalization days with
regard to people ranked by socio-economic conditions. Now, I would
like to perform dominance test for my Concentration Curve against 45
line by using dominance.ado file.
My stata command was: dominance nnotti rank, sortvar (socio-economic)
rule (both)

nnotti is my y-axis variable for hospitalization days
rank is to draw perfect equality curve
socio-economic is my categorical variable (5 groups)

But Stata give me the following error message:
standard error evaluated to missing
already preserved r(621);

Is it maybe because I cannot test for dominance with concentration
curve with categorical
variable on x-axis or there is something wrong in my command?