st: RE: finding duplicates in two groups

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: finding duplicates in two groups
Date   Fri, 15 Aug 2008 16:42:37 +0100

I would look for -duplicates- on age, date of diagnosis, date of death,
conditionally on group being A or B. -duplicates- allows -if-. Isn't
that your question?

Michael McCulloch

I have a dataset containing survival data, in which exposure groups
are A and B.

I wish to find records in group A that share the same values in group
B, for each of several fields:
	date of diagnosis
	date of death

I have studied the commands dups and duplicates but don't see how
they can handle finding values from two different groups sharing the
same values. I'd appreciate any suggestions or pointers.