Re: st: Data Entry

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Data Entry
Date   Wed, 6 Aug 2008 17:32:53 -0400

Double entry verification is a feature of Epidata. If you cannot afford that, I strongly recommend two-person 100% read-back; one person reads the entered-data aloud and the second checks the original (or vice versa). A child can do the speaking and it goes very fast.

-Steve