Re: st: Data Entry

From   "[ISO-8859-1] Eduardo Palencia Herrejón" <>
Subject   Re: st: Data Entry
Date   Wed, 6 Aug 2008 20:37:54 +0200

You are probably right, Nick, but when data must be introduced by a
couple of persons, as is the case, direct data entry into the same
Stata file becomes problematic. I think the best solution could be a
friendly form (Access? Epidata?), checking the data at its entry, and
saving it in a file to be imported to Stata using a do file.

The data I need to analize are quite simple: most of them are daily
counts of activity in an ICU.

More help would be welcomed.
Best regards,

Eduardo Palencia Herrejón