st: time series and SUR

From   "Teresa Linz" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: time series and SUR
Date   Tue, 29 Jul 2008 16:03:48 +0200

Hi all together,

I have maybe a more theoretical question rather than a practical. I am estimating time series data with a SUR model in Stata. Since my data is not stationary I differenced it. Does anybody know whether this is allowed in a SUR model or whether I have to proceed with the error correction model now?
Thank you for your comments

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 08:28:24 -0500