Re: st: ANOVA versus ANCOVA

From   David Airey <david.airey@Vanderbilt.Edu>
Subject   Re: st: ANOVA versus ANCOVA
Date   Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:24:58 -0500

Yes, e.g.,

On Jul 25, 2008, at 10:20 AM, John Magill wrote:

SPPS has a procedure called ANCOVA, while Stata's manual indicates that ANOVA produces both ANOVA and ANCOVA results. Will Stat produce the same results as SPSS on a given dataset? I am working on a project with two colleagues who will be using SPSS, and I want to be sure my results will be identical to theirs.