Re: st: nlcom code for marginal effect on interaction of continuos variables after clogit

From   "Erasmo Giambona" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: nlcom code for marginal effect on interaction of continuos variables after clogit
Date   Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:12:21 -0400

Very much appreciated Arne.
Regards,
Erasmo