Re: st: nlcom code for marginal effect on interaction of continuos variables after clogit

From   "Erasmo Giambona" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: nlcom code for marginal effect on interaction of continuos variables after clogit
Date   Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:11:15 -0400

Thanks very much Arne. Hope you could give me a hint on what the b-hat
for the interaction term to calculate the pseudo marginal effect
should be. Is this simply the coefficient on the interaction term?
Thanks and regards,
Erasmo