Re: st: nlcom code for marginal effect on interaction of continuos variables after clogit

From   "Arne Risa Hole" <>
Subject   Re: st: nlcom code for marginal effect on interaction of continuos variables after clogit
Date   Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:21:17 +0100

You cannot calculate marginal effects following a fixed effects logit,
with or without interactions, since the fixed effects are not
estimated. See for instance the following thread:

Note that my -nlcom- code did not relate to the fixed effects logit
but to McFadden's choice model which is equivalent computationally but
very different conceptually.