Re: st: Stata code for Simex

From   "Stas Kolenikov" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata code for Simex
Date   Wed, 16 Jul 2008 16:14:40 -0500

You might want to address James Hardin directly. Since this is a
plug-in, there is no Stata code that you can look at. You might have
to re-program it in Stata/Mata.

On 7/16/08, Salah Mahmud <[email protected]> wrote:
>  I was wondering if any one has (or knows where I could find) Stata (or
>  SAS) code implementing the Simex (simulation-extrapolation) method for
>  measurement error correction. I'm aware of the Simex module, by H but
>  this module is implemented as a Stata plugin with the actual code
>  written in C++. I would like to see an example of Simex implemented in
>  "pure" Stata commands so that I could modify it for my purposes.

Small print: Please do not reply to my Gmail address as I don't check
it regularly.