st: Stata code for Simex

From   "Salah Mahmud" <>
Subject   st: Stata code for Simex
Date   Wed, 16 Jul 2008 11:21:36 -0500

I was wondering if any one has (or knows where I could find) Stata (or
SAS) code implementing the Simex (simulation-extrapolation) method for
measurement error correction. I'm aware of the Simex module, by H but
this module is implemented as a Stata plugin with the actual code
written in C++. I would like to see an example of Simex implemented in
"pure" Stata commands so that I could modify it for my purposes.

Many thanks,