Re: st: Output tables, tabulations, etc to a text file

From   "Austin Nichols" <>
Subject   Re: st: Output tables, tabulations, etc to a text file
Date   Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:49:45 -0400

Jeff Pflueger <>:
You may want a loop that -use-s each dataset in turn, -collapse-s to a
"tab" dataset, then -append-s to put all the "tabs" together in one
dataset, then perhaps -outsheet- to write a tab-delimited file.  This
is also possible with -file- but more work to write.  Hard to say what
is optimal for you given only the info below.