Re: st: Multivariate Poisson - Correlation of Error Terms

Subject   Re: st: Multivariate Poisson - Correlation of Error Terms
Date   Wed, 9 Jul 2008 13:40:55 -0400

U.G. Narloch ---
-nlsur- estimates the equations jointly but -suest- just reestimates
standard errors (not point estimates). I gather from your question
that you want some postestimation tools for -nlsur- that don't
currently exist...

webuse nhanes2, clear
egen c=group(strat psu)
poisson iron black [iw=fin]
est sto p1
poisson lead black [iw=fin]
est sto p2
suest p1 p2, cl(c)
nlsur (iron=exp({b1}+{b2}*bl)) (lead=exp({b3}+{b4}*bl)) [pw=fin], vce(cl c)