Re: st: create keyboard shotcuts on Apple Mac

From   Ronan Conroy <>
Subject   Re: st: create keyboard shotcuts on Apple Mac
Date   Wed, 9 Jul 2008 14:21:02 +0100

On 9 Jul 2008, at 13:57, Andrea Bennett wrote:

I guess it is possible to assign keyboard shortcuts in Stata e.g. to automatically execute a do-file or else. Unfortunately, I don't have a User's Guide and a web search did not come up with the solution either.
Double-clicking a do-file will automatically execute it (so command-O will also do this).

Ronan Conroy
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
Epidemiology Department,
Beaux Lane House, Dublin 2, Ireland
+353 (0)1 402 2431
+353 (0)87 799 97 95

P Before printing, think about the environment

* For searches and help try: