st: create keyboard shotcuts on Apple Mac

From   Andrea Bennett <>
Subject   st: create keyboard shotcuts on Apple Mac
Date   Wed, 9 Jul 2008 14:57:21 +0200

I guess it is possible to assign keyboard shortcuts in Stata e.g. to automatically execute a do-file or else. Unfortunately, I don't have a User's Guide and a web search did not come up with the solution either.

So, if anyone knows how I can link a keyboard shortcut to execute a do- file, I would be very pleased!

Kind regards and many thanks for the consideraton,

* For searches and help try: