st: RE: create keyboard shotcuts on Apple Mac

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: create keyboard shotcuts on Apple Mac
Date   Wed, 9 Jul 2008 15:20:34 +0200

-h keyboard-

The F-keys are potential candidates for customization. As I am a Windows
user, I do not want to stick my neck out on the question how Macs handle
these issues. As a matter of fact, the documentation for Stata goes to great
lengths to highlight differences between OSes where they exist.

I tend to include modifications to the meaning of F-keys in the
There is a help file related to it specifically for Macs (-h profilem-).

Martin Weiss

Diplom-Kaufmann Martin Weiss
Mohlstrasse 36
Room 415