RE: R: st: RE: montecarlo simulations with actual distributions

From   emanuele canegrati <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: R: st: RE: montecarlo simulations with actual distributions
Date   Wed, 2 Jul 2008 16:51:45 +0200

Thanks for your answers and sorry if I was not clear on my point.

I try to explain it better. My strategy is the following:

1. Estimating the actual distribution of my dependent variable (market returns); is kernel density the right solution for this?

2. Generating n random samples for market returns according to the actual distibution which I estimated at the previous point;

3. Performing panel regressions by using the randomly generated returns.

Thank you and sorry again for my lack of clarity.

Emanuele

Explore the seven wonders of the world