RE: R: st: RE: montecarlo simulations with actual distributions

From   emanuele canegrati <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: R: st: RE: montecarlo simulations with actual distributions
Date   Wed, 2 Jul 2008 15:13:22 +0200

Dear All,

thank you very much for your answers. I am performing the bootstrap regressions. Do you know which is the STATA command to perform non-parametric bootstrap regressions?

Thank you.

Emanuele