RE: st: RE: Lincom after sepov

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Lincom after sepov
Date   Wed, 25 Jun 2008 14:54:34 +0100

Stephen Jenkins has now provided a good answer to your main question.

-svy-savvy (not sawy) was my attempt at word play. "savvy" means knowledgeable. I would have guessed an origin via French savoir, but my Shorter Oxford Dictionary says via Spanish sabe.

So someone -svy-savvy is someone knowledgeable about -svy-. With high probability such a person is called Stephen or Steve.

Joao Ricardo F. Lima

sorry this question, my poor knowledge of Stata or the english language, oks?

But what´s svy sawy?

I know what is svy, of course.