st: Problem with TOSTRING command

From   "Daniel Sepulveda-Adams" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Problem with TOSTRING command
Date   Wed, 4 Jun 2008 11:39:39 -0500

Dear list members,

I am trying to reformat variables that are in numbers format to string
format, therefore I'm using TOSTRING command to do that. Most of the
variables change when I run the do files to string format, but some of them
do not. I realize that the problem could be because the numbers in the
variables are too big therefore here is the sentence that I created

tostring Units104, replace format(%20.0f)

Now when we run in that time, the sentences was working fine, but now I was
try to run in others files and did not work.

Somebody know other alternative to do this?

Thank you,