Re: st: Weights

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Weights
Date   Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:20:49 -0400

On 4/30/08, Michael Blasnik <[email protected]> wrote:
> First, Martin should note that SPSS does not have some magical way to hold
> data more compactly than Stata can.  You just need to pick the proper

It depends on the data: SPSS has a compressed file format, which is
more efficient in storing strings, than Stata format. But you are
right that there is no magic in it.

Sergiy Radyakin