Re: st: Growth curve modeling on survey data

From   "Ada M. Chen" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Growth curve modeling on survey data
Date   Mon, 28 Apr 2008 22:52:37 -0400

Hi Austin,

I get your ideas. I'll use both approaches and compare their results
to see whether there are big differences between the two. Thank you
for your suggestion. If you have other way to do it, please also let
me know. Thanks!

Ada Chen