Re: st: Fixed Effects Poisson Regression with Serial Correlation.

From   Viktor Slavtchev <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Fixed Effects Poisson Regression with Serial Correlation.
Date   Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:02:30 +0200

Hello ippab
you might look at -glm-
viktor

ippab ippab wrote:
Hi Dave,

Thank you so much for your reply. I am not sure if I understood you
correctly. Could you please elaborate how you are suggesting me to
cluster? May be if you give an example modifying the examples listed
on stata site (http://www.stata.com/help.cgi?xtpoisson), it would be
much more clearer.

Thanks again.

ippab

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 4:28 PM, David Jacobs