st: RE: Kaplan Meier

From   Zakariya Mohammed <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Kaplan Meier
Date   Sun, 20 Apr 2008 13:51:29 +0000

Thanks Maarten

Using stci one can CI for the ristricted mean (rmean), but it doesn't work for me with the extended mean (emain). I am also unclear about how Stata extend the survival curve; is it the simple exponential extension e.g exp(- beta*t)?

Zakariya

http://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_packup_042008