st: unbundling gamfit.exe to c:\ado\

From   Gauthier Tshiswaka-Kashalala <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: unbundling gamfit.exe to c:\ado\
Date   Tue, 15 Apr 2008 07:29:42 +0200

My problem is a bit different in that I do not know how the FORTRAN program GAMFIT.EXE available at //lib.stat.cmu.edu/general/ can be UNBUNDLED. I tried 'copy and paste' but nothing seem to be happening. Any help?
Quoting Nick Cox <[email protected]>:

Laura Miller asked what looks like a very similar question in late
March.
See the Statalist archives for the discussion.

Gauthier Tshiswaka-Kashalala

I am trying to apply GAM to my data but dont have the FORTRAN program
GAMFIT.EXE copied to my C:\ado\ directory. Can someone please take me
through the steps of unbundling the 'gamfit' file found at
//lib.stat.cmu.edu/general/ to my C drive. I am using Stata 10 on
Windows Vista.

Gauthier Tshiswaka-Kashalala
Conningarth Economists
Macroeconometric Modelling Dept
tel.office +27 12 349 1915
tel. home  +27 12 343 9282
fax  +27 12 349 1015
cel.+27 72 491 5704

This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer
to www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ for full
details. / Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule
onderhewig. Volledige besonderhede is by
www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ beskikbaar.