st: unbundling gamfit.exe to c:\ado\

From   Gauthier Tshiswaka-Kashalala <>
Subject   st: unbundling gamfit.exe to c:\ado\
Date   Mon, 14 Apr 2008 12:10:42 +0200

I am trying to apply GAM to my data but dont have the FORTRAN program GAMFIT.EXE copied to my C:\ado\ directory. Can someone please take me through the steps of unbundling the 'gamfit' file found at // to my C drive. I am using Stata 10 on Windows Vista.

This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer
to for full
details. / Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule
onderhewig. Volledige besonderhede is by beskikbaar.

* For searches and help try: