st: olley-pakes

From   "seda koymen" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: olley-pakes
Date   Mon, 14 Apr 2008 09:05:51 +0300 (EEST)

I need to estimate total factor productivity by using olley-pakes
semiparametric estimation procedure. I need commands for regressing output
on labor and on a polynomial of the variables, investment, age and
capital.  Is the kernreg2.ado what I am looking for? If it is, how I am
going to use it for three variables and also find the optimal bandwith. If
not I would really appreciate if someone helps me find the right commands.