st: RE: olley-pakes

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: olley-pakes
Date   Mon, 14 Apr 2008 17:35:10 +0100

I don't know what olley-pakes means precisely but I am clear that
(which is a user-written command on SSC) will be no use whatsoever for a
problem with one response and at least four predictors.

-findit olley-pakes- found nothing Stata-related for me. Perhaps the
problem is also known
under other names.

seda koymen

I need to estimate total factor productivity by using olley-pakes
semiparametric estimation procedure. I need commands for regressing
on labor and on a polynomial of the variables, investment, age and
capital.  Is the kernreg2.ado what I am looking for? If it is, how I am
going to use it for three variables and also find the optimal bandwith.
not I would really appreciate if someone helps me find the right