Re: st: RE: olley-pakes

From   "Matej Drev" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: olley-pakes
Date   Mon, 14 Apr 2008 13:19:30 -0400 (EDT)

I had a similar problem a little while ago. The answer is that there is a canned -opreg- routine developed by Brian Poi at Stata and his collaborators, forthcoming in an article in the Stata Journal. If you would like to obtain the routine, you should contact Mr. Poi.

Best,
Matej Drev