Re: st: olley-pakes

From   "Rafal Raciborski" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: olley-pakes
Date   Mon, 14 Apr 2008 13:11:26 -0400

Seda,

Forthcoming in the Stata Journal is an article (Yasar, Raciborski, &
Poi) that introduces the command -opreg- to fit a production function
using the Olley and Pakes (1996) technique.  Note that we use a
second-order polynomial approximation instead of a kernel method.

Contact me privately ([email protected]) if you'd like to get
the command files.

Rafal