st: RE: unbundling gamfit.exe to c:\ado\

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: unbundling gamfit.exe to c:\ado\
Date   Mon, 14 Apr 2008 17:24:55 +0100

Laura Miller asked what looks like a very similar question in late
See the Statalist archives for the discussion.

Gauthier Tshiswaka-Kashalala

I am trying to apply GAM to my data but dont have the FORTRAN program
GAMFIT.EXE copied to my C:\ado\ directory. Can someone please take me
through the steps of unbundling the 'gamfit' file found at
// to my C drive. I am using Stata 10 on
Windows Vista.