Statalist

st: RE: unbundling gamfit.exe to c:\ado\

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: unbundling gamfit.exe to c:\ado\
Date   Mon, 14 Apr 2008 17:24:55 +0100

Laura Miller asked what looks like a very similar question in late
March.
See the Statalist archives for the discussion.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Gauthier Tshiswaka-Kashalala

I am trying to apply GAM to my data but dont have the FORTRAN program
GAMFIT.EXE copied to my C:\ado\ directory. Can someone please take me
through the steps of unbundling the 'gamfit' file found at
//lib.stat.cmu.edu/general/ to my C drive. I am using Stata 10 on
Windows Vista.