st: graph error

From   Adam Losonczy <>
Subject   st: graph error
Date   Tue, 1 Apr 2008 16:28:50 +0200

Dear all,

I am having the same exact problem as Catherine had in this Post

I am trying to create a box graph with following command:

graph box income, over(emp)

All variables are present in the "Variables" window. I am still told
they are not found. After executing the command a few times, variables
are deleted automatically.

Here is my update query:

. update query

Stata executable
    folder:               C:\Programme\Stata10\
    name of file:         wsestata.exe
    currently installed:  03 Mar 2008
    latest available:     03 Mar 2008

Ado-file updates
    folder:               C:\Programme\Stata10\ado\updates\
    names of files:       (various)
    currently installed:  17 Mar 2008
    latest available:     17 Mar 2008

Utilities updates
    folder:               C:\Programme\Stata10\utilities
    names of files:       (various)
    currently installed:  25 Feb 2008
    latest available:     25 Feb 2008

    Do nothing; all files up to date.

After update all, I used update swap as asked.
I have tried reinstalling the whole application.
Nothing worked.
Anyone have an idea what to do next?

Thanks for the help!!