RE: st: clogit data format

From   "Verkuilen, Jay" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: clogit data format
Date   Thu, 20 Mar 2008 17:51:02 -0400

Nick Cox wrote:

>>If I understand this correctly, individuals for whom all raters agree
be included in a -clogit- analysis. That seems to rule it out absolutely
as a way of examining the structure of agreement and disagreement.

Indeed, such agreement models are often done in a latent class framework
(which for Stata would imply use of gllamm or some other user-created
download). Might I suggest taking a look at: