st: getting the descriptives stats after micombine xtgee

From   "Blais, Martin" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: getting the descriptives stats after micombine xtgee
Date   Thu, 20 Mar 2008 18:09:41 -0400

Hello Stata community

I am using Stata 8 and I am trying to get descriptive statistics with
micombine after the command . micombine xtgee... mostly to describe the
means at each times of measurement and make some graphs.

After looking at the archives, I haven't found any help to get it

Do not think it can be helpful, but in case, my actual code is:

micombine xtgee I11 AGE SEXE TEMPS GROUPE tempsXgroup, impid(imp)
obsid(ID_NUM) family(gaussian) link(identity) corr(ar 1) robust

I want the means for the two categories of the GROUPE variable, at each
time (TEMPS)...

Any help will be appreciate !

Very many thanks,
Martin Blais