Re: st: clogit data format

From   Margaret R Grove <margaret.r.grove@Dartmouth.EDU>
Subject   Re: st: clogit data format
Date   Thu, 20 Mar 2008 19:34:40 -0400

Thanks very much - that is a very helpful reference!

Verkuilen, Jay wrote:
Nick Cox wrote:

If I understand this correctly, individuals for whom all raters agree
cannot be included in a -clogit- analysis. That seems to rule it out absolutely
as a way of examining the structure of agreement and disagreement.

Indeed, such agreement models are often done in a latent class framework
(which for Stata would imply use of gllamm or some other user-created
download). Might I suggest taking a look at:

* For searches and help try: