Re: st: booststraping in two stage models

From   "Leonor Saravia" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: booststraping in two stage models
Date   Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:21:25 -0400

Hi Danny,

Maybe the problem is the model you are running in the first step. The
ivprobit command run a OLS regression in the first step (with the
instrument) and then predict the parameters that uses in the second
step, in which calculates the correct standard errors using bootstrap.
So, if your first step model isn't an OLS model, then the standard
errors are going to be different. Otherwise, I don't know what's
happening, sorry.

Hope this help,

Leonor

The ivprobit command in