Re: st: booststraping in two stage models

From   "Leonor Saravia" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: booststraping in two stage models
Date   Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:26:36 -0400

Danny,

Stata has the ivprobit command, which allow you to calculate the
bootstrapped standard errors. So you can estimate your model using it:
ivprobit, vce(boot)

Also, you can do it by hand:

1) estimate the first stage.
2) use predict, pp
3) estimate the second stage by probit (in which we substiture pp instead
of the endogenous regressor). Here you can use the - vce(boot) - option

I hope this help,

Leonor