Statalist

Re: st: Basic question to Count Data Models

From   "Austin Nichols" <austinnichols@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Basic question to Count Data Models
Date   Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:57:52 -0500

Markus <DerSpiderman27@aol.com>:
You want -poisson-, -nbreg-, -zip-, -zinb-, and related models, and a
textbook--see also
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/stat/#simple

Also note education and #kids are endogenously determined; see
therefore -ivpois- on SSC or
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2008-02/msg00894.html