Re: st: Basic question to Count Data Models

From   "Austin Nichols" <>
Subject   Re: st: Basic question to Count Data Models
Date   Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:57:52 -0500

Markus <>:
You want -poisson-, -nbreg-, -zip-, -zinb-, and related models, and a
textbook--see also

Also note education and #kids are endogenously determined; see
therefore -ivpois- on SSC or