Re: st: Basic question to Count Data Models

From   Allan Joseph Medwick <>
Subject   Re: st: Basic question to Count Data Models
Date   Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:25:03 -0500

I highly recommend Dr. Joseph Hilbe's book, Negative Binomial
Regression (, in addition to
the Long and Freese book.  Just be sure to read it along with the
errata (
and updated chapter 10.

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 12:41 PM,  <> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>  I have some basic  questions about Count Data Models.
>  I am trying to estimate the total number  of children a woman gives birth to
>  dependend on some explanatory variables, like  f.e. education_high,
>  education_low and age.

Allan Joseph Medwick, MGA
Doctoral Student, Higher Education Management
University of Pennsylvania Graduate School of Education
Telephone: 267.872.0336