Re: st: Anthro - Stata .ado files

From   "Austin Nichols" <>
Subject   Re: st: Anthro - Stata .ado files
Date   Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:40:49 -0500

Richard Palmer-Jones <> :
My impression is that igrowup_standard.ado is written very poorly, so
that it may be creating thousands of unnecessary variables.  You may
be better off using the -zanthro- package (findit zanthro) and see