Re: st: Any STATA network in Johannesburg-South Africa?

Subject   Re: st: Any STATA network in Johannesburg-South Africa?
Date   Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:50:06 -0500

If anyone decides to hold a South Africa Stata Users Group meeting, I
would recommend Cape Town over Jo'burg.  You might get a good turnout
from Europe and the Americas. And India?

I would be interested to see download stats from SSC by country of
downloader, if such a thing is possible.  Maybe a map of SSC activity
via -spmap-?