Re: st: model for fractional data with panel data

From   "Arne Risa Hole" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: model for fractional data with panel data
Date   Wed, 7 Nov 2007 14:34:55 +0000

There was an extremely useful discussion on the list recently about
this issue in the context of fixed effects binary logit models. In
short, adding the fixed effects 'by hand' results in biased estimates
unless the number of time periods is large. See the thread starting
with:

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2007-10/msg00935.html

Arne