Re: st: Stata setup under winows

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata setup under winows
Date   Thu, 1 Nov 2007 19:08:55 -0400

Malcolm,

You can update Stata free of charge to version 9.2. Enter -update
query- and follow the instructions. One of the bug fixes is this:
"Pressing Page Up/Down in the Command window no longer sounds a system
beep."

Friedrich